The refurbished Nellcor Portable OxiMax® N-65™ Handheld Pulse Oximeter, for purchase or rental, incorporates Nellcor's latest digital signal processing technology to deliver accurate, reliable SpO2 and pulse rate values even during low perfusion and signal interference, including patient motion. As a result, it can more effectively monitor a broader range of patients. The OxiMax® N-65™ provides:
- Nellcor's advanced signal processing technology delivers reliable operation even in difficult monitoring conditions
- Compatible with the complete line of single-patient-use, reusable and specialty OxiMax sensors, including the MAX-FAST® forehead sensor and SoftCare™ non-adhesive sensors
- Features industry-leading LoSat™ expanded accuracy range (60% to 100% SpO2) when used with OxiMax adhesive sensors, for better management of patients with congenital heart disease
- Conveniently small and lightweight
- Ergonomic hand-held shape and simple keypad make it easy to operate
- Audible and visible alarms
- Bright blue, backlit display is easy to see in any lighting conditions
- Long battery life: 19 or 40 hours depending on battery type
All of our refurbished equipment is patient-ready with a one year warranty, and is an excellent value to buy or to rent.
- 5.00 LBS
- For Rent or Purchase
All refurbished equipment sold by U.S. Med-Equip, Inc. (“USME”) is patient-ready and is warranted to be free from defects in both materials and workmanship for a period of one (1) year unless otherwise specified. Parts, accessories and internal batteries are covered by a 90-day limited warranty unless otherwise specified. Any stated warranties are in effect from the date of sale. US MED-EQUIP reserves the right to repair, replace or refund (less cost of shipping) any item(s) requiring warranty service. The customer is responsible for return shipping costs and required to contact US MED-EQUIP prior to shipping the item(s) back.