Datascope Mindray Gas Module SE - The Gas Module SE (by Datascope, now Mindray) adds state-of-the-art gas monitoring and analysis capabilities to the Passport 2 and Spectrum vital signs monitors. The Gas Module SE with Spirometry measures airway pressures and lung volumes directly at the patient’s airway. This data, along the loops and numeric data that you need can be displayed on the Spectrum OR. The Gas Module SE is a breath-by-breath gas analyzer, designed to meet the comprehensive anesthesia monitoring requirements of virtually every hospital and freestanding surgical center - whatever its size, specialty, or patient base.
- Compact and light weight
- Provides identification and quantification of: O2, CO2, N2O, Halothane, Isoflurane, Sevoflurane, Desflurane, Enflurane
- Fully integrated into Passport 2, Spectrum and Spectrum OR user-interface and displays.
- Breath-by-breath Fast O2, CO2 and N2O monitoring with automatic or manually controlled measurement of five anesthetic agents. In addition, MAC values can be displayed on the Spectrum OR.
- Spirometry measures patient’s airway pressures and lung volumes. The numeric data and loops can be displayed on the Spectrum OR.
- Ideal for all environments
- 9.00 LBS
- For Rent or Purchase
All refurbished equipment sold by U.S. Med-Equip, Inc. (“USME”) is patient-ready and is warranted to be free from defects in both materials and workmanship for a period of one (1) year unless otherwise specified. Parts, accessories and internal batteries are covered by a 90-day limited warranty unless otherwise specified. Any stated warranties are in effect from the date of sale. US MED-EQUIP reserves the right to repair, replace or refund (less cost of shipping) any item(s) requiring warranty service. The customer is responsible for return shipping costs and required to contact US MED-EQUIP prior to shipping the item(s) back.