Datascope Passport 2 (Passport II) Patient Monitor with Sidestream Co2 - The Passport 2 makes monitoring simple. Rather than rummaging through layers of menus, there’s a Navigator™ knob. For frequently used functions, there are quick-action keys. Three waveforms will automatically reconfigure to six when needed. Colorful numerics automatically re-adjust to maximum size for optimal display visibility. Be amazed at what a difference a truly intelligent interface will make. Who would have thought it possible? A monitor that actually provides more while requiring less.
- Dedicated function keys provide one-touch access to all vital functions
- Colorful waveforms with automatic display configuration simplify use and enhance display visibility
- Standard features include six waveforms, auto-adjustable large numerics, 3 or 5-lead ECG, lead-selectable respiration, non-invasive blood pressure, temperature, and Masimo SET® motion tolerant SpO2
- Optional features include arrhythmia analysis, 3-lead ST analysis with trends and alarms, Microstream® CO2, Nellcor® OxiMax® SpO2, two invasive blood pressures, and a dual trace recorder
- View 12™ ECG analysis module offers diagnostic quality 12-lead ECG interpretation with ST and arrhythmia analysis in a compact, easy-to-use module
- Gas Module SE offers complete 5-agent auto-ID, CO2, O2 and N2O analysis for comprehensive and reliable gas monitoring
- Built-in PCMCIA ports allow you to upgrade software, enhance memory, and transfer data with minimal effort
- Integrated power supply with lithium-ion battery technology provides uninterrupted patient care during transport
- 0.00 LBS
- For Rent or Purchase
All refurbished equipment sold by U.S. Med-Equip, Inc. (“USME”) is patient-ready and is warranted to be free from defects in both materials and workmanship for a period of one (1) year unless otherwise specified. Parts, accessories and internal batteries are covered by a 90-day limited warranty unless otherwise specified. Any stated warranties are in effect from the date of sale. US MED-EQUIP reserves the right to repair, replace or refund (less cost of shipping) any item(s) requiring warranty service. The customer is responsible for return shipping costs and required to contact US MED-EQUIP prior to shipping the item(s) back.