The Corometrics 259cx color display fetal monitoring system is a full antepartum/intrapartum fetal monitor that includes innovative features that helps you deliver a high quality birthing experience and enhanced patient care. It monitors uterine and fetal activity including fetal heart rate, and has enhanced maternal monitoring features including temperature, oxygen saturation, ECG and non-invasive blood pressure.An optional fetal monitor cart can be included.
Includes the following accessories:
- 2ea Ultrasound transducers
- 1ea Toco transducer
- ECG cable
- SPO2 cable
- NIBP cuff and hose
- Leg plate
- GE-exclusive Smart BP* delays blood pressure measurement during contractions to reduce patient distraction and provide more meaningful diagnostic data.
- Provides the light you need to see clearly
- ChartLight with backlit keys and a dimmable display helps you work comfortably while your patients remain relaxed in a low-light environment.
- Allows for exceptional pick-up and minimal repositioning
- Our watertight transducers have 9-crystal ultrasound technology that allows for easier pick-up and less repositioning, even for difficult to monitor patients. The 9-crystal design achieves a wider focal region for more uniform coverage at greater depths than traditional 7-crystals.
- Minimizes monitor interactions
- Since a majority of your monitor interactions can be done using our one-touch hot keys, you’ll spend less time with the monitor and more time with patients.
For more information, please refer to the folliowing:
- 0.00 LBS
- For Rent or Purchase
All refurbished equipment sold by U.S. Med-Equip, Inc. (“USME”) is patient-ready and is warranted to be free from defects in both materials and workmanship for a period of one (1) year unless otherwise specified. Parts, accessories and internal batteries are covered by a 90-day limited warranty unless otherwise specified. Any stated warranties are in effect from the date of sale. US MED-EQUIP reserves the right to repair, replace or refund (less cost of shipping) any item(s) requiring warranty service. The customer is responsible for return shipping costs and required to contact US MED-EQUIP prior to shipping the item(s) back.