GE MAC 5500 EKG Machine - Built on GE’s proven innovation in EKG acquisition and analysis, the MAC® 5500 is GE’s premier EKG system, delivering advanced disease management capabilities through its industry-leading collection of standards-setting algorithms and advanced networking.
The MAC 5500 system offers the sophistication required for advanced EKG applications, while its ease of use extends this level of performance to the broadest
range of users possible. And, it’s part of the complete GE suite of networked, non-invasive testing solutions designed to maximize efficiency and productivity
in hospitals, clinics, office based practices and research institutes.
- 12-/15-Lead High-End EKG System for Resting-EKG’s and Stress-Test
- Easy-to-use applications and features streamline productivity and workflow
- Advanced algorithms set the standard in EKG analysis and interpretation
- Improving Clinical Trial Workflow with CT Data Guard
- Multiple Network Capabilities (Ethernet and wireless)
- Internal Modem
- Barcode and magnetic card scanning options
- XML data export capabilities
- Internal Memory for 200 EKG’s, SD-card removable Media
- Easy updating via Optioncodes
- Seamless connectivity to the MUSE® cardiology information system speeds data storage and EKG retrieval
For more information, please refer to the following:
- 0.00 LBS
- For Rent or Purchase
All refurbished equipment sold by U.S. Med-Equip, Inc. (“USME”) is patient-ready and is warranted to be free from defects in both materials and workmanship for a period of one (1) year unless otherwise specified. Parts, accessories and internal batteries are covered by a 90-day limited warranty unless otherwise specified. Any stated warranties are in effect from the date of sale. US MED-EQUIP reserves the right to repair, replace or refund (less cost of shipping) any item(s) requiring warranty service. The customer is responsible for return shipping costs and required to contact US MED-EQUIP prior to shipping the item(s) back.