Kinetec Optima Knee CPM Machine -Designed for a wide variety of CPM knee rehabilitation applications, the Kinetec Optima Knee CPM Machine offers a host of features. A patient lockout switch prevents accidental program changes and potential injuries.
- Range of Motion: Knee: -5 degrees to 115 degrees
- Ankle: Adjusts for 40 degrees plantar flexion, 30 degrees dorsi flexion, 30 egrees internal/external rotation
- Weight: 29 lbs.(13kg)
- Length: 39" (99cm)
- Width: 13" (33cm)
- Sizing: Adult Pediatric
- Femur: 13 - 18" (33 - 46cm) 8 - 13" (21 - 33cm)
- Tibia: 15 - 22" (38 - 56cm) 105/8 - 14" (27 - 37cm)
- Total: 28 - 40" (71 - 102cm) 18.87 - 27" (48 - 70cm)
- 0.00 LBS
- For Rent or Purchase
All refurbished equipment sold by U.S. Med-Equip, Inc. (“USME”) is patient-ready and is warranted to be free from defects in both materials and workmanship for a period of one (1) year unless otherwise specified. Parts, accessories and internal batteries are covered by a 90-day limited warranty unless otherwise specified. Any stated warranties are in effect from the date of sale. US MED-EQUIP reserves the right to repair, replace or refund (less cost of shipping) any item(s) requiring warranty service. The customer is responsible for return shipping costs and required to contact US MED-EQUIP prior to shipping the item(s) back.