Masimo Rad 87 Pulse Oximeter - Choose the noninvasive measurements that are right for your clinical setting—oxygen saturation, pulse rate, and perfusion index in addition to total hemoglobin, total arterial oxygen content, pleth variability index, carboxyhemoglobin, methemoglobin, and respiration rate.
- Featuring Masimo SET® pulse oximetry, proven in more than 100 independent and objective studies.¹
- Upgradable Masimo rainbow® SET technology platform lets you add total hemoglobin (SpHb®) and total arterial oxygen content (SpOC™) through simple field-installed software upgrades.
- Additional upgrades allow you to continuously and noninvasively measure carboxyhemoglobin (SpCO®), methemoglobin (SpMet®), pleth variability index (PVI®), and acoustic respiration rate (RRa™).
- The Rad-87 features a built-in 802.11 radio, allowing for bidirectional wireless communication with Masimo Patient SafetyNet™, the remote monitoring and clinician notification system that helps you keep patients safe on general care floors.
- A simple, user-centered design allows activation of many features with only a single touch.
- Easy-to-read, high-contrast display eliminates confusion common with many bedside monitors.
- One platform, multiple measurements—fully upgradable to all rainbow measurements.
- Alarms and alerts can be modified at the bedside or via the Masimo Patient SafetyNet Remote Monitoring and Clinician Notification System.
- Perfusion Index (PI) with trending capability indicates arterial pulse signal strength and may identify patient compromise.
- Compatible with Philips Vuelink™ device interface module.
- Adaptive Threshold Alarm™ option is designed to reduce nuisance alarms by dynamic adjustment of the audible alarms based on the patient’s baseline value and the fixed alarm threshold.
- Signal I.Q.® provides signal identification and quality indication during excessive motion and low signal-to-noise situations.
- Compatible with 802.11a/b/g.
- 0.00 LBS
- For Rent or Purchase
All refurbished equipment sold by U.S. Med-Equip, Inc. (“USME”) is patient-ready and is warranted to be free from defects in both materials and workmanship for a period of one (1) year unless otherwise specified. Parts, accessories and internal batteries are covered by a 90-day limited warranty unless otherwise specified. Any stated warranties are in effect from the date of sale. US MED-EQUIP reserves the right to repair, replace or refund (less cost of shipping) any item(s) requiring warranty service. The customer is responsible for return shipping costs and required to contact US MED-EQUIP prior to shipping the item(s) back.