Our commitment to patient care extends to supporting educators, biomedical equipment technicians, doctors and nurses, and community leaders.
Our company mission to promote the healing process extends to our social responsibility in the communities where our customers and employees work every day. Our commitment to further health and wellness in these communities is an important part of our company values and the long-term relationships that we’re dedicated to.
Principles for Giving and Volunteerism
US Med-Equip actively participates with like-minded local and national organizations and strongly encourages employees to join our efforts guided by the following three principles:
To serve a patient in need through:
- Charity care programs that provide free or reduced health care to low-income patients.
- Organizations bringing hope and support to critically ill children and their families.
To foster education and leadership in the healthcare field through:
- Scholarships for Biomedical Engineering students that are an important part of the future of technology-infused health care.
- Leadership development programs for US Med-Equip employees that demonstrate and celebrate leadership in all areas of life.
To advocate for sound environmental stewardship and to conserve our natural resources for future generations through:
- Innovations that work towards eliminating dependence on paper
- Participation in local recycling programs, especially for the safe disposal of medical equipment batteries.
Below are some of the organizations that we actively support!