The refurbished, Philips Heartstart XL M4735A Defibrillator Monitor, for purchase or rental features SMART Biphasic waveform for defibrillation therapy. Manual and AED operation, ECG monitoring through optional external paddles and separate monitoring electrodes, synchronized cardioversion, 50mm strip chart recorder, printable internal event summary, voice prompts in AED mode, and integrated AC power.
All of our refurbished equipment is patient-ready with a one year warranty, and is an excellent value to buy or rent.
Easy to use
- 1-2-3 operation—True 1-2-3 operation makes defibrillation intuitive for all users.
- AED mode—Voice and text prompts guide users through the defibrillation process. 150 Joules non-escalating, pre-set energy level.
- Paddles (optional)—Anterior/anterior adult paddles convert to pediatric by removing the outer contacts.
- Multi-function defibrillator pads—Adult and pediatric pads for defibrillation, ECG monitoring, pacing and synchronized cardioversion.
- Sterilizable internal paddles—Switch and switchless internal paddles are designed for open-chest defibrillation in the operating room.
Lightweight, compact, durable
- Grab and go—Less than 14 pounds (6.35kg).
- Compact—Easily fits on a standard hospital stretcher.
- Rugged—Withstands the rigors of hospital use and patient transport.
For more information, please refer to the following:
- 0.00 LBS
- For Rent or Purchase
All refurbished equipment sold by U.S. Med-Equip, Inc. (“USME”) is patient-ready and is warranted to be free from defects in both materials and workmanship for a period of one (1) year unless otherwise specified. Parts, accessories and internal batteries are covered by a 90-day limited warranty unless otherwise specified. Any stated warranties are in effect from the date of sale. US MED-EQUIP reserves the right to repair, replace or refund (less cost of shipping) any item(s) requiring warranty service. The customer is responsible for return shipping costs and required to contact US MED-EQUIP prior to shipping the item(s) back.