Philips IntelliVue MMS X2 is a patient monitor available for rent and sale from US Med-Equip.
The Philips IntelliVue X2 a combined multi-measurement module and transport monitor, ingeniously lightening the load when it comes to patient transport. At just 1.2 kg (2.7 lbs), it’s small enough to go virtually anywhere and powerful enough to go virtually everywhere. It’s a rugged transport monitor that’s also a measurement module, offering continuity of patient data and transport across all levels of patient monitoring.
The IntelliVue X2 is small in size and big in capability. Unplug and go in a single step, helping to reduce error and improve patient care. Gain greater clarity through exclusive integrated Clinical Decision Support features that help make it easier to focus on the patient at every point.
- One of the lightest, smallest and rugged critical care transport monitors available.
- An MMS with display, alarm capability, 3-hour removable battery, and extended trends.
- Crisp, colorful touchscreen with 3.5” display with seamless electronic recording.
- Connect to a large display solution based on Philips IntelliVue XDS software to transform the compact
- IntelliVue X2 into a versatile standalone monitor with the same outstanding screen flexibility available in high-acuity IntelliVue monitors.
- Transmits data wired or wirelessly to the IntelliVue Information Center, or just plug and play to upload data to another IntelliVue monitor.
- Wireless telemetry as a parameter (WTAAP) expands monitoring capabilities to provide untethered in-room access to ECG/SpO2 data in near-real time.
- Philips Green Flagship product, meeting rigorous environmental standards in manufacturing and use.
- The Philips X2/MP2 Battery Extension1 provides additional battery run time of up to six2 hours for intra-hospital patient transport and concurrent CO2
For more information, please refer to the following:
- 0.00 LBS
- For Rent or Purchase
All refurbished equipment sold by U.S. Med-Equip, Inc. (“USME”) is patient-ready and is warranted to be free from defects in both materials and workmanship for a period of one (1) year unless otherwise specified. Parts, accessories and internal batteries are covered by a 90-day limited warranty unless otherwise specified. Any stated warranties are in effect from the date of sale. US MED-EQUIP reserves the right to repair, replace or refund (less cost of shipping) any item(s) requiring warranty service. The customer is responsible for return shipping costs and required to contact US MED-EQUIP prior to shipping the item(s) back.