Philips IntelliVue MP5 Patient Monitor (M8015A) is available for rent and sale from US Med-Equip.
Philips IntelliVue MP5 patient monitor provides a clear connection to your patients, delivering IntelliVue monitoring power and functionality in a compact, rugged housing to match the demands of a wide range of care environments in and out of the hospital. The IntelliVue MP5 offers advanced features such as an intuitive touchscreen with clinical measurements, crisp and clear display, and one-touch commands. (Includes: Color ECG/RESP, NIBP, SpO2, Temp, Rec)
- Dynamic Wave area features waves that automatically adjust in size depending on the number of waves configured.
- Each NBP measurement now generates a column in the vital signs trend table.
- Offers commonly required measurements, built-in, with no user setup necessary for typical use (ECG, SpO2, NBP, choice of two invasive pressures and temperatures, choice of CO2 monitoring, and compatible with anesthesia monitoring modules)
- Wired and wireless networking for continuous connection, no matter where patients are located on the network
- Connect to a large display solution based on Philips IntelliVue XDS software to transform the compact IntelliVue X2 into a versatile standalone monitor with the same outstanding screen flexibility available in high-acuity IntelliVue monitors.
- Telemetry as a parameter (TAAP) displays telemetry data through a direct connection to a telemetry transceiver
- Wireless telemetry as a parameter (WTAAP) expands monitoring capabilities to provide untethered in-room access to ECG/SpO2 data in near-real time
For more information, please refer to the following:
- 0.00 LBS
- For Rent or Purchase
All refurbished equipment sold by U.S. Med-Equip, Inc. (“USME”) is patient-ready and is warranted to be free from defects in both materials and workmanship for a period of one (1) year unless otherwise specified. Parts, accessories and internal batteries are covered by a 90-day limited warranty unless otherwise specified. Any stated warranties are in effect from the date of sale. US MED-EQUIP reserves the right to repair, replace or refund (less cost of shipping) any item(s) requiring warranty service. The customer is responsible for return shipping costs and required to contact US MED-EQUIP prior to shipping the item(s) back.