Philips IntelliVue MP90 (Model 8010A) Patient Monitor - The Philips IntelliVue MP90 patient monitor offers a flexible and modular monitoring solution, designed to suit a broad spectrum of needs. This model can be connected to the Philips Multi-Measurement Module (MMS) family with its extensions, plug-in measurement modules and the IntelliVue anesthetic gas modules to extend their functionality with plug-and-play convenience. For each model, dedicated configurations are available for the anesthesia, critical and cardiac, and neonatal care environments.
- Intuitive user interface.
- Simple menu hierarchy gives fast access to all basic monitoring tasks.
- Screen layouts are easily adjustable, allowing flexible display of measurement information.
- Previous/Next Screen function provides access to the ten most recently used screens including the last three modified screens.
- Temperature, height, and weight can be configured either in metric or imperial units.
- Pressure measurements can be displayed in kPa or mmHg. Gases can be displayed in kPa or mmHg.
- Patient data management with tabular and graphic trends, and high resolution trends to track changes with beat-to-beat resolution.
- Drug, ventilation, hemodynamic, and oxygenation calculations.
- User or case-specific profiles enable rapid case turnover.
- Patented automatic alarm limits help clinicians provide care more efficiently.
For more information, please refer to the following:
- 0.00 LBS
- For Rent or Purchase
All refurbished equipment sold by U.S. Med-Equip, Inc. (“USME”) is patient-ready and is warranted to be free from defects in both materials and workmanship for a period of one (1) year unless otherwise specified. Parts, accessories and internal batteries are covered by a 90-day limited warranty unless otherwise specified. Any stated warranties are in effect from the date of sale. US MED-EQUIP reserves the right to repair, replace or refund (less cost of shipping) any item(s) requiring warranty service. The customer is responsible for return shipping costs and required to contact US MED-EQUIP prior to shipping the item(s) back.