The Philips M1019A Anesthesia Gas Monitoring IntelliVue is available for rent or purchase from US Med-Equip.
- Continuous, simultaneous, real-time monitoring of respiratory and anesthetic gases.
- IntelliVue G1 is fully integrated with the Philips IntelliVue MP20/30/40/50 families of anesthesia patient monitors.
- IntelliVue G5 is fully integrated with the Philips IntelliVue MP40/50/60/70/80/90 families of anesthesia patient monitors.1
- Measurement of oxygen (optional for IntelliVue G1; standard for IntelliVue G5), carbon dioxide, nitrous oxide, halothane, isoflurane, enflurane, sevoflurane, desflurane.
- Manual anesthetic agent selection (IntelliVue G1).
- Automatic Agent Identification (IntelliVue G5) of up to two anesthetic agents.
- Inspiration and expiration values for all gases.
- Airway Respiration Rate (awRR), derived from CO2 waveform.
- Minimum alveolar concentration values (MAC).
- Long-term stability offering easy and infrequent calibration.
- Individual alarm limits for each parameter.
- Quick access to the most commonly performed functions.
- 0.00 LBS
- For Rent or Purchase
All refurbished equipment sold by U.S. Med-Equip, Inc. (“USME”) is patient-ready and is warranted to be free from defects in both materials and workmanship for a period of one (1) year unless otherwise specified. Parts, accessories and internal batteries are covered by a 90-day limited warranty unless otherwise specified. Any stated warranties are in effect from the date of sale. US MED-EQUIP reserves the right to repair, replace or refund (less cost of shipping) any item(s) requiring warranty service. The customer is responsible for return shipping costs and required to contact US MED-EQUIP prior to shipping the item(s) back.