Philips M3046A M3/M4- The M3/M4 compact portable patient monitor is a small, light patient monitor offering a flexible monitoring solution to suit a broad spectrum of monitoring needs. The monitor works together with the M3001A Multi-Measurement Server (MMS) to give you standard-of-care measurements. The M3 and M4 patient monitors are designed for use by clinicians for adult, pediatric and neonatal patients in Critical and Intermediate Care areas, in Operating Rooms and General Wards, and for transport inside and outside the hospital.
- Patient demographics, measurement data and trends, acquired and stored in the MMS, can be transferred to the M-Series (M3/M4) and Philips IntelliVue (MP60/MP70/MP90) patient monitors.
- EASI™-derived 12-lead ECG4 using a 5-electrode cable set.
- Multi-lead Arrhythmia.
- Up to 3 channels of ECG with basic Arrhythmia and ST Analysis capability.
- FAST-SpO2 measurement, using Fourier Artifact Suppression Technology, for accurate performance even with low perfusion.
- Respiration, Non-invasive and Invasive Blood Pressure, and Temperature measurements.
- Mainstream or Sidestream CO2, a second Invasive Blood Pressure and Temperature measurements, and enhanced Arrhythmia capability, available optionally.
- The color monitor display has a wide viewing angle, and excellent visibility from a distance, so you can easily recognize and see the data you need for decision making.
For more information, please refer to the following:
- User's Manual
Specs and photo may include optional features. Talk to a sales representative for details. All logos, product names and content are trademarks and copyrights of the respective owners.
- 0.00 LBS
- For Rent or Purchase
All refurbished equipment sold by U.S. Med-Equip, Inc. (“USME”) is patient-ready and is warranted to be free from defects in both materials and workmanship for a period of one (1) year unless otherwise specified. Parts, accessories and internal batteries are covered by a 90-day limited warranty unless otherwise specified. Any stated warranties are in effect from the date of sale. US MED-EQUIP reserves the right to repair, replace or refund (less cost of shipping) any item(s) requiring warranty service. The customer is responsible for return shipping costs and required to contact US MED-EQUIP prior to shipping the item(s) back.