The Alaris® 8015 PC Unit is the core of the Alaris® System and provides a common user interface for programming infusion and monitoring modules. This helps to reduce complexity at the point of care. Using the Alaris Systems® manager you can wirelessly upload the latest drug and IV parameters, clinical advisories and important safety enhancements. This helps to ensure that nurses and other care givers have the most up to date information.
The MEDLEY Medication Safety System is a modular infusion and monitoring system designed to provide SpO2 monitoring capabilities and accurate, automated infusion of a broad range of intravascular fluids, medications and blood products.
- A common user interface simplifies IV administration by standardizing pump, syringe and PCA on one platform
- Monitoring can be added with the Alaris SpO2 and EtCO2 modules, allowing the clinician to automatically pause PCA infusions if patients fall below target respiratory level
- The Alaris Auto-ID module offers a unique IV barcoding solution that attaches directly onto the Alaris System
Increased protection for IV safety
- Guardrails Suite MX software is the most comprehensive safety software available
- The wirelessly enabled software is available on every device
- Provides the right protection for every infusion by double-checking dose and duration, as well as delivery rate, protecting critical infusions like chemotherapy
- Guardrails software allows you to convert data into meaningful information, so you can quickly identify opportunities for clinical and operational improvement
- With Guardrails CQI Reporter, you have the tools to spot subtle trends, measure the effectiveness of your IV formularies and best practices, and continuously optimize patient care
For more information, please refer to the following:
Specs and photo may include optional features. Talk to a sales representative for details. All logos, product names and content are trademarks and copyrights of the respective owners.
- 2.00 LBS
- For Rent or Purchase
All refurbished equipment sold by U.S. Med-Equip, Inc. (“USME”) is patient-ready and is warranted to be free from defects in both materials and workmanship for a period of one (1) year unless otherwise specified. Parts, accessories and internal batteries are covered by a 90-day limited warranty unless otherwise specified. Any stated warranties are in effect from the date of sale. US MED-EQUIP reserves the right to repair, replace or refund (less cost of shipping) any item(s) requiring warranty service. The customer is responsible for return shipping costs and required to contact US MED-EQUIP prior to shipping the item(s) back.