The GE Aisys Carestation, available for rent or purchase from US Med-Equip, is an anesthesia delivery management solution that is taking the clinical world by storm. Our most advanced Carestation, The Aisys Carestation performs like a vigilant partner, managing routine but critical perioperative tasks without tiring. This allows you to focus attention on your patient, use your time more efficiently and improve your workflow. With the Aisys Carestation, you’re planning for the future while protecting your investment. The Aisys Carestation’s track record as a modular and upgradeable solution continues to bring emerging technologies like advanced ventilation modes, lung ventilation procedures, and neonatal/pediatric capabilities into everyday practice.
A true Carestation experience
- Designed for seamless integration with GE CARESCAPE monitors.
- Enhanced with the ultra-compact CARESCAPE Respiratory Modules for comprehensive airway gas analysis of your patients, from neonates to adults.
- Displays breath by breath Patient Spirometry for airway pressure, flow, volume, compliance, PEEP and airway resistance measured at the patient’s airway.
Exceptional user interface
- 15" full color display utilizing surface acoustic wave touch screen technology.
- Simplified workflow with configurable ‘Quick Picks’ for fast agent, oxygen and fresh gas flow adjustments.
- Auto alarm limits with tunneling alarms to help you optimize alarm management for each patient.
- 0.00 LBS
- 26.80 (cm)
- 52.70 (cm)
- 32.30 (cm)
- For Rent or Purchase
All refurbished equipment sold by U.S. Med-Equip, Inc. (“USME”) is patient-ready and is warranted to be free from defects in both materials and workmanship for a period of one (1) year unless otherwise specified. Parts, accessories and internal batteries are covered by a 90-day limited warranty unless otherwise specified. Any stated warranties are in effect from the date of sale. US MED-EQUIP reserves the right to repair, replace or refund (less cost of shipping) any item(s) requiring warranty service. The customer is responsible for return shipping costs and required to contact US MED-EQUIP prior to shipping the item(s) back.