The GE Healthcare B40 Monitor
The B40 Monitor provides versatile clinical capabilities to help you monitor a wide range of patients. From ambulatory surgery to surgical suites to PACU, it offers simplicity of operation to help clinicians deliver excellent care with ease and confidence.
Intuitive features and user interface make the B40 Monitor easy to operate with minimal training.
• 12.1-inch vibrant display supports up to six waveforms simultaneously, allowing clinicians an at-a-glance view of a patient’s status.
• Intuitive menus and one-button access to commonly used functions increase efficiency and minimize training.
• Advanced alarm system with preset limits alert caregivers to critical situations.
• Multiple mounting options and range of accessories enable you to configure the workspace to meet your needs.
• HL7 serial output for data capture and enhanced networking connectivity supports continuity of care for patients across a variety of settings.
- 10.00 LBS
- For Rent or Purchase
All refurbished equipment sold by U.S. Med-Equip, Inc. (“USME”) is patient-ready and is warranted to be free from defects in both materials and workmanship for a period of one (1) year unless otherwise specified. Parts, accessories and internal batteries are covered by a 90-day limited warranty unless otherwise specified. Any stated warranties are in effect from the date of sale. US MED-EQUIP reserves the right to repair, replace or refund (less cost of shipping) any item(s) requiring warranty service. The customer is responsible for return shipping costs and required to contact US MED-EQUIP prior to shipping the item(s) back.