The GE CARESCAPE B650 monitor with PDM and E-Caio is available for rent and sale from US Med-Equip.
The efficient and ergonomic GE CARESCAPE B650 monitor with PDM and E-Caio offers flexibility at every point of care. Configurability, a user-friendly interface, outstanding parameters and seamless integration all ensure that you can focus on the patient instead of the technology. The CARESCAPE Monitor B650 has the advanced tools to meet the needs of CCU, PACU, NICU, and lower-acuity ICU and OR patients.
- Seamlessly integrate with GE Healthcare Engstrom and Anesthesia Carestation devices with remote on/off function, so monitoring can begin at the anesthesia station.
- Get full data continuity with CARESCAPE Patient Data Module for seamless patient data capture in HIS/ EMR.
- Clinically outstanding parameters help enable better quality of care: dual Sp02, continuous metabolics and gas exchange, Ek-Pro arrhythmia analysis, and Adequacy of Anesthesia parameters, such as Entropy and NMT.
- Diagnostic cardiac excellence at the bedside with 12SL* ECG analysis and two-way integration to the MUSE* cardiology information system, allowing fast, validated access to a patient’s 12SL history and serial comparison of cardiac status.
- Combination monitoring with Apex Pro* telemetry allows early mobility of patients that may help reduce the length of stay.
For more information, please refer to the following:
- 8.00 LBS
- For Rent or Purchase