The CARESCAPE* Monitor B850 provides a dependable level of data continuity and integration across care areas.
- Meet even the highest acuity patient needs and help ensure reliable results at every stage of patient care.
- Customize the comprehensive set of parameters to integrate seamlessly and enable fast and accurate decision support.
- Innovative gas and respiratory monitoring
- Proven Marquette* ECG algorithm
- Unique Adequacy of Anesthesia Concept for tailored anesthesia
- Improve patient flow door-to-door while receiving the seamless data flow with CARESCAPE Gateway into HIS/EMR.
- View data and get clinical intelligence from multiple sources: lab results, medications, MUSE* cardiology information system data, telemetry and more.
- Connect to displays, printers, recording devices and other monitors for bed-to-bed viewing, or to data management software devices via a network.
- Increase clinical workflow efficiency by customizing alarms to match the procedure or patient needs.
- Easily train all staff experience levels on the intuitive user interface.
- Leverage your existing network and protect your long-term investment with scalability, flexibility and upgradability.
- Choose options for software, hardware, parameters and other capabilities to keep pace with technology without purchasing all new equipment.
- Get in-person, remote or off-site service to keep your system running efficiently while lowering maintenance costs.
- 16.50 LBS
- For Rent or Purchase
All refurbished equipment sold by U.S. Med-Equip, Inc. (“USME”) is patient-ready and is warranted to be free from defects in both materials and workmanship for a period of one (1) year unless otherwise specified. Parts, accessories and internal batteries are covered by a 90-day limited warranty unless otherwise specified. Any stated warranties are in effect from the date of sale. US MED-EQUIP reserves the right to repair, replace or refund (less cost of shipping) any item(s) requiring warranty service. The customer is responsible for return shipping costs and required to contact US MED-EQUIP prior to shipping the item(s) back.