The MAC 5500 HD, available for rent and purchase from US Med-Equip, Resting ECG System is a premier ECG system, delivering advanced disease management capabilities through one of the industry-leading collections of algorithms and advanced networking.
The MAC 5500 HD represents a new definition of ECG speed and accuracy, and offers:
- Better triaging tools for Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS) detection
- Configurable Crtical Values to help speed time to treatment
- More accurate pacemaker detection for advanced interpretation of paced rhythms (part of the high definition cam acquisition module, HD)
- Enhanced barcode workflow, with orders and ADT download capability, work together to help improve efficiency across the enterprise
- Connected ECG Workflow to help save time and avoid costly misdiagnoses
This GE MAC 5500 HD includes a color screen, fax modem, and wifi capabilities. Other options are available, fill out our contact form or give us a call today.
We also have the GE MAC 5500 available here, if an HD screen isn’t necessary for you.
The MAC 5500 HD also meets the need for productivity across the enterprise, by empowering a wide range of users to precisely capture, analyze, and communicate ECG data. All to ensure the right data goes with the right patient to help reduce demographic and billing errors, and speed time to treatment. This machine includes the following accessories:
- One set of GE Mac 5500 banana connectors
- One set of alligator clip adapters
- GE Cam 14 ECG Acquistion Module
- GE ECG Paper
- Patient cable
- Patient lead wires
- Power cord with Battery
- GE Mac 5500 Operator’s manual
- Field service manual
- Resting ECG physician’s guide
- Full 1-year warranty
- Decision support tools to help meet clinical guidelines
- Validated ECG analysis
- Risk stratification tools
- Data integration through connectivity
- Clinical information management
- Streamlined process and error reduction
- 4.80 LBS
- 3.00 (cm)
- 3.00 (cm)
- 3.00 (cm)
- For Rent or Purchase
All refurbished equipment sold by U.S. Med-Equip, Inc. (“USME”) is patient-ready and is warranted to be free from defects in both materials and workmanship for a period of one (1) year unless otherwise specified. Parts, accessories and internal batteries are covered by a 90-day limited warranty unless otherwise specified. Any stated warranties are in effect from the date of sale. US MED-EQUIP reserves the right to repair, replace or refund (less cost of shipping) any item(s) requiring warranty service. The customer is responsible for return shipping costs and required to contact US MED-EQUIP prior to shipping the item(s) back.