Hill-Rom Affinity III Birthing Hospital Bed is a hospital bed available for sale from US Med-Equip. The Affinity III Birthing Bed builds upon Hill-Rom’s long-standing success of its premier Affinity Birthing Bed line and improves hospital flexibility, efficiency, positioning and delivery with a single product. And, its wide range of innovative features make it state-of-the-art in birthing bed
Includes: Foam Mattress, Boards
- Removable foot section – Lightest weight lift-off foot section on the market today; detaches in one easy motion.
- One-step foot support – Single release lever provides easy adjustment in multiple directions.
- Easy-glide calf support – Always available and easily accessible to accommodate patients of various heights.
- Auto inflate/deflate seat controls – Auto Inflate control allows seat section inflation with the touch of a button. Auto Deflate control can void air quickly to assure patient comfort.
- 12 volt accessory outlets
- CPR release
- Precision Casters – Six-inch urethane casters roll and swivel for greater mobility. The central brake and steer system provides maximum bed stability.
- Reduced Siderail Width – For easy maneuverability through narrow hallways and doorways.
- Breakaway Electrical Cord – For quick release in emergency transport situations.
- OneStep™ Trend-like Mechanism – May be operated during transport
|Overall Width||36″ – 39″|
|Overall Size (fully extended length)||90″ (229 cm)|
|Max head elevation||63 degrees|
|Max seat elevation||15 degrees|
|Max Trend-like positioning||8 degrees|
|Caster Size||6″ (15 cm) / 8″ (20 cm)|
|Maximum Patient Weight||460 lbs|
Specs and photos may include optional features. Talk to a sales representative for details. All logos, product names, and content are trademarks and copyrights of the respective owners. To find the latest reference information on this device, please visit the manufacturer’s website.