Hill-Rom Affinity III Birthing Hospital Bed is a hospital bed available for sale from US Med-Equip. The Affinity III Birthing Bed builds upon Hill-Rom’s long-standing success of its premier Affinity Birthing Bed line and improves hospital flexibility, efficiency, positioning and delivery with a single product. And, its wide range of innovative features make it state-of-the-art in birthing bed
Includes: Foam Mattress, Boards
- Removable foot section – Lightest weight lift-off foot section on the market today; detaches in one easy motion.
- One-step foot support – Single release lever provides easy adjustment in multiple directions.
- Easy-glide calf support – Always available and easily accessible to accommodate patients of various heights.
- Auto inflate/deflate seat controls – Auto Inflate control allows seat section inflation with the touch of a button. Auto Deflate control can void air quickly to assure patient comfort.
- 12 volt accessory outlets
- CPR release
- Precision Casters – Six-inch urethane casters roll and swivel for greater mobility. The central brake and steer system provides maximum bed stability.
- Reduced Siderail Width – For easy maneuverability through narrow hallways and doorways.
- Breakaway Electrical Cord – For quick release in emergency transport situations.
- OneStep™ Trend-like Mechanism – May be operated during transport
|Overall Width||36″ – 39″|
|Overall Size (fully extended length)||90″ (229 cm)|
|Max head elevation||63 degrees|
|Max seat elevation||15 degrees|
|Max Trend-like positioning||8 degrees|
|Caster Size||6″ (15 cm) / 8″ (20 cm)|
|Maximum Patient Weight||460 lbs|