Hill-Rom CareAssist® ES Medical Surgical Bed is a Hill Rom hospital bed available for sale from US Med-Equip. The CareAssist® ES Medical Surgical Bed provides essential and dependable technologies for delivering effective quality care. The CareAssist ES Medical Surgical Bed provides easy to use solutions to help caregivers manage patient safety, comfort, and positioning. With its transport capabilities and easy maintenance, this med surg bed meets the fundamental needs of the care setting.
Includes: Foam Mattress, Boards, Bed Exit
- Smart Bed technology enabled for connectivity with NaviCare® Nurse Call, other nurse call systems and EMRs.
- SafeView ® alerts
- Bed exit monitoring system with Hill-Rom’s patented three-level detection algorithms
- Audible “brake not set” alarm
- SlideGuard® bed articulation technology with autocontour
- Electric vascular foot position
- Integrated scale
- Point-of-Care® nurse controls
- One-button dining chair®
- Intellidrive® powered transport or central 5th steering wheel
- Automatic battery backup
- SideCom® nurse call and entertainment controls
- One-hand bed extender
|Overall Width||40″ (102 cm)|
|Overall Size (fully extended length)||94.04″ (238.86 cm)|
|Max head elevation||65 degrees|
|Max knee elevation||20 degrees|
|Max Trend & reverse Trend||16″|
|Maximum Patient Weight||500 lbs|
Specs and photo may include optional features. Talk to a sales representative for details. All logos, product names and content are trademarks and copyrights of the respective owners.