Hill-Rom CareAssist P1170C Hospital Bed is a Hill Rom Hospital Bed available for sale from US Med-Equip. The CareAssist bed takes some of the innovative features originally developed for Hill-Rom’s high-acuity beds and makes them available on beds designed for low- to medium-acuity patients placed in the medical-surgical environment. Hill-Rom’s CareAssist bed is designed to assist caregivers in their more physically demanding duties, such as positioning the patient in bed or manually transporting the patient through the facility.
Includes: Foam Mattress, Boards, Scale, Detachable controller
- A one-touch button that glides the patient into a Dining Chair™ position.
- Shearless Pivot® mechanism that reduces the need for caregivers to reposition their patients.
- Four-wheel dual locking brake system with brake-off alarm.
- Standard battery backup for nursing and patient controls.
- Built-in bed extender.
- Raised headboard so caregivers can easily guide the bed during transport.
- An “Instant CPR” lever that quickly and gently lowers the patient, reducing caregiver back strain.
|Overall Width||39.74″ (100.95 cm)|
|Overall Size (fully extended length)||90.04″ to 94.04″|
|Low position – sleep deck to floor||15.75″|
|High position – sleep deck to floor||33.24″ (81.90 cm)|
|Max head elevation||68 degrees|
|Max Trend & reverse Trend||16 degrees|
|Maximum Patient Weight||400 lbs (181.4 kg)|
Specs and photo may include optional features. Talk to a sales representative for details. All logos, product names and content are trademarks and copyrights of the respective owners.