The Hill-Rom VersaCare Hospital Bed, is a Hill-Rom Hospital Bed available for sale from US Med-Equip, offers state-of-the-art technology enabling high quality care for mid to high acuity patients through advanced solutions supporting patient safety, patient mobilization, and skin care. The hospital bed also assists caregivers with daily care making their job easier.
- Protect your patients from pressure injuries with weight-based pressure redistribution and Advanced Microclimate® Management with the VersaCare® P500 and Envision® surfaces.
- Efficiently manage common wound care functions like Turn Assist and Max Inflate from the siderail, thanks to surface and frame integration (for powered surfaces).
- Help prevent patients from sliding down in bed with SlideGuard® feature, minimizing the buildup of shear and friction.
- Easily move patients back towards the head of the bed with the one-button Boost® feature.
- Support fall prevention protocols—and stop worrying about re-arming alerts—with the 3-mode bed exit alarm with alert silence.
- Send alerts and other real-time data to the status board and EMR system with Nurse Call integration.
- Help keep patients comfortable and reduce the risk of falls with LowChair® and overall low bed height Hillrom med-surg beds with SafeView® alerts—combined with a comprehensive fall prevention protocol—reduced fall rates by 55% at West Branch Regional Medical Center.1