The refurbished, Hospira Abbott Plum A+3 Three Channel Infusion Pump, for purchase or rental, is a scalable platform that can be initially deployed, and later upgraded to include * to meet your evolving patient care needs. The unique, innovative PlumSet™ cassette technology and time-saving features simplify medication delivery and help to enhance safety for patients, clinicians and caregivers.
All of our refurbished equipment is patient-ready with a one year warranty, and is an excellent value to buy or rent.
(* Please note that if you want the software package, this is available as a separate package here: )
- Deliver infusions with confidence with the unique PlumSet™ technology
- Automated second-line delivery — eliminates the need to raise and lower infusion containers, improving ease-of-use and efficiency
- Concurrent delivery of 2 medications through a single patient line
- Air-in-Line detection and elimination — air trap captures up to 2 mLs of air
- Accumulated air can be removed by automated back-priming without disconnecting the patient line, reducing the risk of contamination
- Deliver secondary infusions via IV container or syringe
- Reliable performance, steady, consistent and proven
- One integrated system works across the entire spectrum of clinical care
- Single channel (2 concurrent medications) or triple channel (6 concurrent medications) models available
- Choose from a variety of programming options:
- Automated piggyback and concurrent delivery
- Programmable standby settings
- Multistep delivery
- Loading dose automation
- Programmable delayed starts
- 0.00 LBS
- For Rent or Purchase
All refurbished equipment sold by U.S. Med-Equip, Inc. (“USME”) is patient-ready and is warranted to be free from defects in both materials and workmanship for a period of one (1) year unless otherwise specified. Parts, accessories and internal batteries are covered by a 90-day limited warranty unless otherwise specified. Any stated warranties are in effect from the date of sale. US MED-EQUIP reserves the right to repair, replace or refund (less cost of shipping) any item(s) requiring warranty service. The customer is responsible for return shipping costs and required to contact US MED-EQUIP prior to shipping the item(s) back.