Invia Liberty Negative Pressure Wound Therapy System We’re proud to offer a wound care solution from Medela- experts in medical vacuum technology for over 50 years.
Why Choose Medela?
- Cost Effective
- Improves Transitions to Post-Acute Care
- Positive Outcomes
- 24/7 Clinical Support
- Proven US Med-Equip Service
Innovating Wound Care
Medela Negative Pressure Wound Therapy Solutions are a preferred choice of care for treating acute and chronic wounds in hospitals, clinics, long-term care and home care settings. Patients appreciate the ease-of-use, quiet operation and compact size of the Invia Liberty. The device can be carried in a discrete bag, facilitating mobility, and the docking station allows for easy charging. Invia Liberty’s innovative design delivers excellent functionality with its simple set-up and easy operation. Customers appreciate US Med-Equip's timely delivery and Medela's wound care certified RNs on call 24/7. Medela single-use pumps are available for post-acute care.
For more information on Medela's complete product line and clinical research visit the Medela NPWT information page.
- US Med-Equip/Medela NPWT Brochure PDF
- Medela NPWT Product Line PDF
- Medela Pre-Clinical Evidence and Case Reports PDF
- Medela Invia Liberty Buttonology Quick Reference Card PDF
- Medela Invia Liberty Factsheet PDF
- Medela Invia Wound Dressing Sets - Instructions for Use PDF
This item is for rent only.
- 0.00 LBS
- For Rent or Purchase