The Mindray Datascope Accutorr V, for sale or rent from US Med-Equip, monitors patient vital signs (including non-invasive blood pressure (NIBP), pulse oxygen saturation (SpO2), and pulse rate (PR)) for a single adult, pediatric, or neonatal patient. It also monitors oral or rectal mode temperature (Temp) for a single adult or pediatric patient; or axillary mode temperature for a single neonate, adult, or pediatric patient using the optional Temperature Module. Every unit comes equipped with a recorder, lithium ion battery and your choice of SpO2 technology. The Accutorr V is capable of storing up to 1200 measurements easily accessible by patient ID through bar code technology. Plus using the Accutorr CS Charting Solution you can conveniently connect the Accutorr V to your facility’s EMR. If maximum flexibility, high value, and reliability match your vital signs needs, then look no further than the Accutorr V monitoring solution.
- Light weight, portable monitor with large bright LEDs easily read from any vantage point
- Dedicated buttons for all primary functions promotes ease of use
- The Accutorr V offers up to 9 hours of run time on one fully charged battery
- Standard features include NIBP, SpO2, recorder, high resolution LCD display, pulse strength indicator, pulse waveform and a built-in power supply with lithium ion batteries
- Highly visible alarm light enables instant visualization of alarm conditions
- Easily configurable settings include patient size, interval time, alarms, inflation pressure, audio levels and temperature formats
- Quick connect, single hose fittings
- Unique flexible database stores up to 1200 readings instantly accessible by patient ID
- With Accutorr CS Charting Solution software, wirelessly link the Accutorr V at the point-of-care to the clinician and to a hospital information system’s EMR
- 13.00 LBS
- For Rent or Purchase
All refurbished equipment sold by U.S. Med-Equip, Inc. (“USME”) is patient-ready and is warranted to be free from defects in both materials and workmanship for a period of one (1) year unless otherwise specified. Parts, accessories and internal batteries are covered by a 90-day limited warranty unless otherwise specified. Any stated warranties are in effect from the date of sale. US MED-EQUIP reserves the right to repair, replace or refund (less cost of shipping) any item(s) requiring warranty service. The customer is responsible for return shipping costs and required to contact US MED-EQUIP prior to shipping the item(s) back.