DPM6™ offer a broad range of patient monitoring capabilities for the mid to high acuity environment. The DPM6 platform offers the functionality to meet the demands of the ICU and OR, such as multi-vector Arrhythmia and ST analysis, Cardiac Output (CO), Continuous Cardiac Output (CCO/SVO2), CO2, up to 8 invasive blood pressures, 5-agent multi-gas analysis with auto-ID and data storage. The high resolution touchscreen is standard on both the monitors and provides exceptional visibility and usability for the clinician.
Features & Benefits:
- Choose from a 12.1" or 17" touchscreen display to provide the superior flexibility you want when managing your patients
- Standard touchscreen interface provides a fast and convenient means of performing all monitor functions
- Built-in, 3-trace recorder comes standard to meet your documentation needs
- Select from either conventional or Microstream® ETCO2 to obtain fast, simple and accurate CO2 results
- Multi-gas analysis module utilizes a sidestream method that automatically measures and identifies ETCO2 , N2O, O2 and 5 anesthetic agents, and calculates MAC
- Ideal for use by the anesthesiologist, surgeon or perfusionist
- Independent display capability (DPM7 only) allows separate views, depending on the patient data you're most interested in
- 3/5-lead ECG
- Non-invasive blood pressure
- Pulse rate
- Dual-channel invasive blood pressure
- Dual-channel temperature
- Lithium ion battery (2 for DPM7)
- Integrated recorder
- Arrhythmia and ST analysis
- Masimo SET® or Nellcor® OxiMax® SpO2
- Up to 8 invasive blood pressure channels
- Conventional or Microstream® ETCO2
- Multi-gas analysis module
Your Mindray Support Team
Individually and collectively Mindray's support professionals are committed to enhancing patient care while protecting your investment.
Clinical education specialists provide your staff with comprehensive, on-site training and in-service on demand 24-hours a day, 7-days a week.
Dedicated field service and in-house technical support experts are one of the largest direct service teams in the industry.
- 0.00 LBS
- For Rent or Purchase
All refurbished equipment sold by U.S. Med-Equip, Inc. (“USME”) is patient-ready and is warranted to be free from defects in both materials and workmanship for a period of one (1) year unless otherwise specified. Parts, accessories and internal batteries are covered by a 90-day limited warranty unless otherwise specified. Any stated warranties are in effect from the date of sale. US MED-EQUIP reserves the right to repair, replace or refund (less cost of shipping) any item(s) requiring warranty service. The customer is responsible for return shipping costs and required to contact US MED-EQUIP prior to shipping the item(s) back.