Connectivity options offer more monitoring choices than any leading CPAP brand with integrated Bluetooth® on every device, and offering optional Wi-Fi and cellular modems.*
Performance Check simplifies in-home device evaluation and can help reduce the number of normally functioning devices that are returned for service.
EZ-Start’s automatic, personalized adjustments to CPAP pressure can help patients gradually acclimate to their prescribed level of therapy.
Daily Progress Feedback displays a simple trend of patients’ nightly use to help track progress on the path to adherence.
• Advanced event detection
• Mask type resistance control
• Mask fit check
• Oximetry capable
• Encore patient management system with optional Adherence Profiler
• DreamMapper patient self-management system compatibility
• Fixed, adaptive, heated tube
• Pre-heat humidifier option
• Modular design with one-piece, dishwasher-safe water chamber
• Flex Promise program
• Bi-level Rescue program
• “One-Touch” warranty programs
*Internal assessment of 2015 competitive CPAP data comparing to ResMed Airsense10/Aircurve10 platform and Fisher & Paykel Icon series platform. The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and the use of such marks by Philips Respironics is under license. Other trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners.