The Philips HeartStart MRx Defibrillator is a patient-ready defibrillator available for rent and sale by US Med-Equip.
The Philips HeartStart MRx unites Philips' industry-leading monitoring technologies with superior diagnostic measurements and our patented SMART Biphasic resuscitation waveform in a single, thoughtfully designed, lightweight device.The HeartStart MRx Defibrillator/Monitor provides several best-in-class advantages important to EMS care providers. The longest battery-powered operating time, the largest color display, and fastest time to shock of any monitor/defibrillator A wide range of measurements, therapies and features, plus its compact size, low weight (13.2 pounds), and balanced shape make HeartStart MRx easy to carry, easy to stow, and above all, easy to operate.
SpO2, NIBP, EtCO2, 12 Lead, 12-LTx Serial, 12-LTx Bluetooth, Pacing, Q-CPR, Q-CPR Data, Audio Rec, 75MM Printer, Batch LAN Xfer
- The first CPR measurement and feedback technology in an ALS monitor/defibrillator
- Thoughtfully organized controls and ports clearly separate functions, monitoring from therapeutic.
- Monitoring starts once a patient cable is connected to the device.
- Monitoring and therapy data are clearly and logically arranged on-screen.
- Large numeric measurements, waveforms, and alarm indicators enable the user to quickly locate information.
- The appearance of measurements and waveforms can be customized, and the screen organized to the user's preferences.
- On-screen menus simplify navigation for configuring data, setting and responding to alarms, and accessing additional functionality.
- Lightweight - 13.2 lbs. With base unit, batteries, pads and cables.
- Largest color display - 8.4in. diagonal displays four waveforms.
- Display all 12 leads simultaneously. Large color display shows when lead is off for easy use.
- Code View - shuts off alarms and displays the critical components in larger size.
- Easy to Use - the design is intuitive and easy to use.
- Long life batteries - only 1.6 lbs, half the weight of others. Gves over 5 hours of continuous 12 lead ECG, SpO2 and CO2 monitoring with NBP every 15 minutes.
- Automatic self tests hourly and daily.
- Easily configurable.
For more information, please refer to the following:
- 0.00 LBS
- For Rent or Purchase
All refurbished equipment sold by U.S. Med-Equip, Inc. (“USME”) is patient-ready and is warranted to be free from defects in both materials and workmanship for a period of one (1) year unless otherwise specified. Parts, accessories and internal batteries are covered by a 90-day limited warranty unless otherwise specified. Any stated warranties are in effect from the date of sale. US MED-EQUIP reserves the right to repair, replace or refund (less cost of shipping) any item(s) requiring warranty service. The customer is responsible for return shipping costs and required to contact US MED-EQUIP prior to shipping the item(s) back.