Part of the Philips Trilogy Ventilators line, the Philips Trilogy EVO is a portable ventilator available for rent from US Med-Equip. Philips Respironics Trilogy EVO is designed to go with your patients wherever they go.
- Features designed to treat chronic and critical patients
- Works across sub-acute or chronic care environments, a patients' home or during activities. Designed with durability in mind to protect it against damage during travel.
Now with 16-hour battery life
- The extended battery provides a new level of freedom
- Supported by both internal and detachable batteries.
New features include:
- 8" touchscreen with patient-friendly displays On-screen Help and Alarm guidance and user-friendly universal names for most ventilator modes. Easy set-up and modification.
No Inspiratory Effort
- Unique kiss trigger detects when the patient engages/disengages from mouthpiece to deliver on-demand ventilation, with the security of patient alarms.
Treats varying needs
- AVAPs automatically adjusts vent support
- Auto EPAP proactively adjusts to the lowest effective pressure to manage the upper airway. Auto Back-up Rate delays a machine breath until the patient exhales to maximize comfort.
- Bluetooth enabled*
- Patient and device data sent to Care Orchestrator
Newest Trilogy device made
- User-friendly without compromising the advanced features of the innovative Trilogy family technology. SpO2, EtCO2 and advanced respiratory mechanics monitoring capabilities are designed to help you optimize your patient's therapy.
Support, service, and upkeep:
- Includes 24-hour clinical support, educational training resources for both you and your patients, and extended warranties and maintenance plans. Trilogy EVO needs preventative maintenance only every four years and minimal equipment for calibration
For more information, please refer to the following:
- 11.50 LBS
- 28.60 (cm)
- 24.50 (cm)
- 16.50 (cm)
- For Rent
All refurbished equipment sold by U.S. Med-Equip, Inc. (“USME”) is patient-ready and is warranted to be free from defects in both materials and workmanship for a period of one (1) year unless otherwise specified. Parts, accessories and internal batteries are covered by a 90-day limited warranty unless otherwise specified. Any stated warranties are in effect from the date of sale. US MED-EQUIP reserves the right to repair, replace or refund (less cost of shipping) any item(s) requiring warranty service. The customer is responsible for return shipping costs and required to contact US MED-EQUIP prior to shipping the item(s) back.