The SenTec SDM is a digital monitor available for rent and sale from US Med-Equip.
SenTec SDM is an easy-to-use bedside monitor with an integrated calibration chamber for virtually all situations where continuous ventilation and oxygenation monitoring matters.
- For display of data measured with SenTec Sensors as specified in above pictures
- Physical characteristics:
- Weight: 2.3 kg (5.1 lbs) – including gas cylinder
- Size: 10.2 cm x 27.0 cm x 23.0 cm (4.00’’ x 10.63’’ x 9.06’’)
- Flip feet serving as carrying handle or to adjust angle for improved table-top viewing
- Mountable on roll/infusion stands, wall mounts/railings, transport incubators, etc.
- Serial Output (RS-/EIA-232): Supported protocols please click here
- LAN Port (UDP – RFC 768): Required for Remote Monitoring with V-CareNeT™
- Analog output (0–1 V)
- Nurse-call capability
- TFT Color Display (LED backlight) - Nonvolatile FLASH memory with capacity (monitoring data) of up to 227 hours (9.5 days)
- Rechargeable, sealed LiIon Battery with capacity of up to 10 hours
For more information, please refer to the following:
- 5.10 LBS
- For Rent or Purchase
All refurbished equipment sold by U.S. Med-Equip, Inc. (“USME”) is patient-ready and is warranted to be free from defects in both materials and workmanship for a period of one (1) year unless otherwise specified. Parts, accessories and internal batteries are covered by a 90-day limited warranty unless otherwise specified. Any stated warranties are in effect from the date of sale. US MED-EQUIP reserves the right to repair, replace or refund (less cost of shipping) any item(s) requiring warranty service. The customer is responsible for return shipping costs and required to contact US MED-EQUIP prior to shipping the item(s) back.