The Siemens Servo 300 Ventilator is a patient-ready ventilator for rent or for sale from US Med-Equip. Request a quote today.
Siemens Servo 300 Ventilator is a lung ventilator intended for adult, pediatric and neonatal patients. The Siemens 300 Servo Ventilator offers a wide range of ventilation modes together with an Automode function for greater treatment possibilities, shorter weaning times and increased patient comfort.
The Siemens 300 is comprised of 2 main components:
- Control Unit: Contains the electronic circuits necessary for control of ventilation (panel and knobs).
- Patient Unit: Continually measures flow and pressure with transducers.
- For all patient categories, from neonate and pediatric to adult
- A platform for the future-choose the level of system and application
- Full range of ventilation modes:
- Controlled ventilation
- Pressure control (PC),Volume Control (VC)
- Pressure regulated volume control (PRVC)
- Supported Ventilation
- Volume Support (VS) Pressure Support (PS)/CPAP
- Combined Ventilation:
- Additional treatment options:
- Automode (pressure/Volume/PRVC)
- Nebulizer -Open Lung Tool
- Simple User interface:
- Selectable between touch screen, knobs or dial
- Direct access knobs for vital settings
- Menus with only two main levels
- Uninterrupted bedside quality ventilation for hospital transportation
For more information, please refer to the following:
- 0.00 LBS
- For Rent or Purchase
All refurbished equipment sold by U.S. Med-Equip, Inc. (“USME”) is patient-ready and is warranted to be free from defects in both materials and workmanship for a period of one (1) year unless otherwise specified. Parts, accessories and internal batteries are covered by a 90-day limited warranty unless otherwise specified. Any stated warranties are in effect from the date of sale. US MED-EQUIP reserves the right to repair, replace or refund (less cost of shipping) any item(s) requiring warranty service. The customer is responsible for return shipping costs and required to contact US MED-EQUIP prior to shipping the item(s) back.