Stryker 1060 OBGYN Trauma Stretcher is available for sale from US Med-Equip. Built on Stryker’s trademark features, the 1060 is a dual-purpose stretcher offers superior versatility through durable OBGYN features integrated into a general use design. Innovative features and intuitive operation combine to not only promote usefulness, but also add efficiency in a wide range of applications.
- 8″ Omni SurfaceTMcasters
- 3″ T-Shaped mattress
- 26″ Wide patient surface .
- Steel pneumatic fowler/removable foot end litter
- Dual side-mounted foot control hydraulics
- Fluid collection basin .
- Four IV receptacles
- Four spindle fold-down side rails .
- Four-way adjustable foot rests
- Four-wheel ring brake system with dual end activators
- Hands-free Trendelenburg
- Integrated patient transfer boards
- Integrated storage tray with O2 bottle holder
- Pop-up steering handles
|Overall Width||31 ¾” (80.6 cm)|
|Overall Size (fully extended length)||87 ½” (222.2 cm)|
|Patient Surface Length||79” (200.7 cm)|
|Caster Size||8” (20.3 cm)|
|Trend/Reverse Trend||±12 degrees|
|Maximum Patient Weight||500 lb (228 kg)|
Specs and photo may include optional features. Talk to a sales representative for details. All logos, product names and content are trademarks and copyrights of the respective owners.