Vapotherm Precision Flow Plus is a patient-ready heater humidifier available for rent from US Med-Equip. It delivers Hi-VNI Technology intuitively. Control flow, oxygen, and temperature simply and precisely. The Vapotherm Precision Flow Plus was designed with ease of use in mind. Help keep your patients safe, even when you’re not nearby.
- Integrated patient safety alarms
- Nurse Call Integration
- Therapy interruption detection
- Safe for direct contact with skin
- Large digital display
Improve patient comfort with a simple nasal cannula interface. The Vapotherm Precision Flow Plus is compatible with all of Vapotherm’s nasal cannulas. Discover the impact cannula size makes. More information at https://vapotherm.com/precision-flow/.
- Flow Range: 1-40 L/min
- Oxygen Concentration: 21-100% FiO2 (adjustable in 1% increments)
- Temperature: 33-43°C (adjustable in 1°C increments)
- Electronic Medical Records (EMR): RS-232 bi-directional communication
- Nurse Call: 3 pin 3.5 mm stereo audio jack for Nurse Call connection with three adapter cables available: ¼” normally open (3101138), ¼” normally closed (3101139) and unterminated (3101140)
Vapotherm Precision Flow Components
- Precision Flow Unit
- Power Cord
- Oxygen Sensor
- Air and Oxygen Inlet Filters
- Air and Oxygen Hoses
- PF-DPC-LOW: Low Flow Disposable Patient Circuit
- PF-DPC-HIGH: High Flow Disposable Patient Circuit
- All Vapotherm nasal cannulas
- Vapotherm Tracheostomy Adapter (TA-22)
- Aerogen Adapter (AAA-1)
- Precision Flow Plus
- Instructions for Use
- Quick Reference Guide
- Technical Service Manual
Specs and photo may include optional features. Talk to a sales representative for details. All logos, product names and content are trademarks and copyrights of the respective owners.
For more information, please refer to the following:
- 0.00 LBS
- For Rent Only
All refurbished equipment sold by U.S. Med-Equip, Inc. (“USME”) is patient-ready and is warranted to be free from defects in both materials and workmanship for a period of one (1) year unless otherwise specified. Parts, accessories and internal batteries are covered by a 90-day limited warranty unless otherwise specified. Any stated warranties are in effect from the date of sale. US MED-EQUIP reserves the right to repair, replace or refund (less cost of shipping) any item(s) requiring warranty service. The customer is responsible for return shipping costs and required to contact US MED-EQUIP prior to shipping the item(s) back.