The Welch Allyn Spot Vital Signs LXi offers more options and parameters than most other spot-check devices on the market, so you can customize it to meet your specific needs. Take vitals faster, easier and reliably with industry-leading parameters that allow you to take vital signs in about half the time as other spot-check devices, improving your workflow and patient satisfaction. Ships standard with one Adult and one Large Adult Cuff.
- Choice of SureTemp® Plus or Braun ThermoScan® PRO 4000 Ear Thermometer
- SureBP® technology measures blood pressure in about 15 secs as the cuff inflates
- Choice of Masimo® or Nellcor® pulse oximetry
- Connects to select Health o meter® or Tanita® digital scales
- Manually enter weight, height, respiration rate, and pain level; calculates BMI
- 50-reading memory allows previous data retrieval for review, print or download
- Error messages give you descriptions and real solutions—not just error codes
- Connects to leading EMRs for automatic vitals capture and documentation
For more information, please refer to the following:
- 0.00 LBS
- For Rent or Purchase
All refurbished equipment sold by U.S. Med-Equip, Inc. (“USME”) is patient-ready and is warranted to be free from defects in both materials and workmanship for a period of one (1) year unless otherwise specified. Parts, accessories and internal batteries are covered by a 90-day limited warranty unless otherwise specified. Any stated warranties are in effect from the date of sale. US MED-EQUIP reserves the right to repair, replace or refund (less cost of shipping) any item(s) requiring warranty service. The customer is responsible for return shipping costs and required to contact US MED-EQUIP prior to shipping the item(s) back.
One Year Warranty