Respironics BiPAP Synchrony S - Synchrony can be adapted to meet a patient's needs by offering flexibility in treatment options. For greater flexibility, the unit has continuous positive airway pressure, and Pressure-Control Modes. Digital Auto-Trak Sensitivity™ has enhanced leak compensation to allow for better matching of the patient's breathing pattern. Vent Ramp and RiseTime™ also aid in the delivery of comfortable ventilation. Features a broad pressure range of 4 to 30 cm H2O and the ability to collect patient therapy, compliance and machine data using an optional built-in modem. Traveling is easy with the Synchrony, as it is DC capable and weighs only six pounds
- Digital Auto-Trak Sensitivity
- Ensures optimum sensitivity despite changing breathing patterns and leak conditions.
- Pressure-based leak determination provides a highly responsive and accurate triggering and cycling performance.
- Automatically detects mouth leaks during IPAP, and effectively cycles to EPAP.
- Automatically adjusts sensitivity levels and increases patient comfort.
- Easy-To-Use intuitive interface makes setup and operation quick and easy; displays key set and measured parameters.
- Compact, Lightweight design weighs only six pounds and uses minimal space on nightstand.• Adjustable RiseTime enhances patient comfort and allows for adjustment of inspiratory flow rate to meet patient needs.
- Wide Pressure Range and Flow Capability provides maximum pressure delivery of 30 cm H2O and higher flow capabilities for use with a wider range of patients.
- Vent Ramp feature designed specifically for the bi-level ventilation user to allow unit pressure to gradually ramp to prescription pressure with each breath.
- Oxygen Valve provides safe operation with supplemental oxygen by turning the oxygen flow off/on with unit operation to prevent excessive build-up of oxygen when the unit is off.
- Monitoring Of Data, such as Tidal Volume and Minute Ventilation, provides patients and caregivers with the knowledge of proper treatment and ventilator set up.\
- Optional Built-In Modem allows transfer data from a remote location.
- Encore® Software™ stores months of patient usage and machine data for download and reporting.
- DC-Power Compatibility allows for easy connection to an external battery.
- Alarm also notifies user when battery is low.
For more information, please refer to the following:
- 0.00 LBS
- For Rent or Purchase
All refurbished equipment sold by U.S. Med-Equip, Inc. (“USME”) is patient-ready and is warranted to be free from defects in both materials and workmanship for a period of one (1) year unless otherwise specified. Parts, accessories and internal batteries are covered by a 90-day limited warranty unless otherwise specified. Any stated warranties are in effect from the date of sale. US MED-EQUIP reserves the right to repair, replace or refund (less cost of shipping) any item(s) requiring warranty service. The customer is responsible for return shipping costs and required to contact US MED-EQUIP prior to shipping the item(s) back.