Propaq® LT Patient Monitor - The Welch Allyn Propaq® LT is a uniquely designed new patient monitoring solution developed to extend patient monitoring to frontline areas where technical complexity or cost made monitoring impossible in the past. At less than two pounds, it can be configured to monitor all basic continuous vital signs in patients of all ages. Compact design and advanced features make the Propaq LT versatile enough to be used in a wide variety of ambulatory, bedside and transport applications.
- Less than two pounds and about the size of a paperback book
- Durable enough to withstand a six-foot drop (shock resistance up to 75g) and still remain fully functional
- Battery life lasts as long as 24 hours and is rechargeable in charging cradle
- Highly intuitive user interface, designed to allow simple operation to clinicians of all skill levels
- Monitoring of essential continuous vital signs: heart rate, three- or five-lead ECG, SpO2, noninvasive blood pressure (NIBP), and respiration
- Color LCD screen, viewable both indoors and outdoors
- 24-hour tabular and graphical trending and storage of up to 20 full-disclosure data snapshots
- Adult, pediatric and neonatal modes
- 0.00 LBS
- For Rent or Purchase
All refurbished equipment sold by U.S. Med-Equip, Inc. (“USME”) is patient-ready and is warranted to be free from defects in both materials and workmanship for a period of one (1) year unless otherwise specified. Parts, accessories and internal batteries are covered by a 90-day limited warranty unless otherwise specified. Any stated warranties are in effect from the date of sale. US MED-EQUIP reserves the right to repair, replace or refund (less cost of shipping) any item(s) requiring warranty service. The customer is responsible for return shipping costs and required to contact US MED-EQUIP prior to shipping the item(s) back.