B. Braun Outlook 400 Infusion Pump – The Outlook Safety Infusion System delivers the appropriate patient care in receiving the correct medication and proper dosage from an authorized clinician. The Braun is a modular infusion device system designed to prevent manual programming errors by notifying clinicians if pre-programmed dose limits have been exceeded during manual programming and titration.
- Immediate access to DoseGuard™ dose limit data for continuous safety improvement
- Track medication delivery trends to identify clinical support and training needs
- At-a-glance visualization of vital information concerning patient’s IV therapy
- Alarms: Air-in-Line, Bag Empty, Door Open, Downstream Occlusion,
- Hold time Exceeded, Low Battery, Plug-in, System Error, Upstream Occlusion, Check Set, DoseGuard™ Alert
- DoseCom wireless communication
- DoseScan bar code for patient matching and programming
- DoseGuard maximum/minimum dose limits; configurable and customizable drug library in DOSE mode
- Enhanced display.
Specs and photo may include optional features. Talk to a sales representative for details. All logos, product names and content are trademarks and copyrights of the respective owners.