B. Braun Outlook 400 Infusion Pump – The Outlook Safety Infusion System delivers the appropriate patient care in receiving the correct medication and proper dosage from an authorized clinician. The Braun is a modular infusion device system designed to prevent manual programming errors by notifying clinicians if pre-programmed dose limits have been exceeded during manual programming and titration.
- Immediate access to DoseGuard™ dose limit data for continuous safety improvement
- Track medication delivery trends to identify clinical support and training needs
- At-a-glance visualization of vital information concerning patient’s IV therapy
- Alarms: Air-in-Line, Bag Empty, Door Open, Downstream Occlusion,
- Hold time Exceeded, Low Battery, Plug-in, System Error, Upstream Occlusion, Check Set, DoseGuard™ Alert
- DoseCom wireless communication
- DoseScan bar code for patient matching and programming
- DoseGuard maximum/minimum dose limits; configurable and customizable drug library in DOSE mode
- Enhanced display.
Specs and photos may include optional features. Talk to a sales representative for details. All logos, product names, and content are trademarks and copyrights of the respective owners. To find the latest reference information on this device, please visit the manufacturer’s website.