3M Arizant Bair Hugger Patient Warming System (Model 750) – 3M™ Bair Hugger™ therapy temperature management units have become the standard of care in forced-air warming. The Model 750 temperature management unit is a forced-air warming unit. It is compact and lightweight and has three temperature sensors. The device includes increased airflow, and a hose-end temperature sensing and microprocessor control for accurate air temperature delivery. Temperature settings track and report forced-air warming therapy duration.
- Hose-end temperature sensing ensures accurate air temperature delivery
- Three temperature sensors and increased airflow for quicker response
- Temperature settings track and report forced-air warming therapy duration
- Over-temperature, calibration, built-in hour meter and fault code reporting via the front panel – no need to open the unit
- Bair Hugger temperature management units are the ONLY forced-air warming systems that can be used with an integrated, cost-effective method of fluid warming – The Bair Hugger 241® blood/fluid warming set