Datex Ohmeda S5 Anesthesia Monitor – The highly adaptable Datex Anesthesia Monitor helps you tailor anesthesia to each patient by allowing you to add modules to accommodate virtually any clinical situation.
- Central Unit and displays are physically separate components
- Four display options with integrated monitor controls: 15″ or 17″ high resolution color video display and 10.4″ or 15″ flat panel color LCD display
- Large 21″ color slave CRT display
- User configurable display layout and colors
- Support for up to 8 waveforms on screen
- Support for user configurable second and third screen with different waveform and numerical information
- Anesthesia dedicated alarm system
- Alarms display and adjustment page
- 10-minute graphical mini trends referenced to set alarm limits
- Automatic alarm limits function
Specs and photos may include optional features. Talk to a sales representative for details. All logos, product names, and content are trademarks and copyrights of the respective owners. To find the latest reference information on this device, please visit the manufacturer’s website.
All refurbished equipment sold by U.S. Med-Equip, Inc. (“USME”) is patient-ready and is warranted to be free from defects in both materials and workmanship for a period of one (1) year unless otherwise specified. Parts, accessories and internal batteries are covered by a 90-day limited warranty unless otherwise specified. Any stated warranties are in effect from the date of sale. US MED-EQUIP reserves the right to repair, replace or refund (less cost of shipping) any item(s) requiring warranty service. The customer is responsible for return shipping costs and required to contact US MED-EQUIP prior to shipping the item(s) back.