The Fisher & Paykel MR850 Heater Humidifier is a patient-ready heater humidifier for rent or for sale from US Med-Equip. Request a quote today.
The MR850 can be used for the full range of Fisher & Paykel Healthcare therapies across the F&P Respiratory Care Continuum™
- One button selects optimal temperature and humidity levels for adult, pediatric and neonatal patients
- Easy set up with simple controls and an easy to read display
- Clinically based alarm system
- Advanced algorithms and the ability to sense flow optimises humidification delivery and minimises nuisance alarms
- Automatic standby during periods of gas flow interruption or water out
Specs and photos may include optional features. Talk to a sales representative for details. All logos, product names, and content are trademarks and copyrights of the respective owners. To find the latest reference information on this device, please visit the manufacturer’s website.
All refurbished equipment sold by U.S. Med-Equip, Inc. (“USME”) is patient-ready and is warranted to be free from defects in both materials and workmanship for a period of one (1) year unless otherwise specified. Parts, accessories and internal batteries are covered by a 90-day limited warranty unless otherwise specified. Any stated warranties are in effect from the date of sale. US MED-EQUIP reserves the right to repair, replace or refund (less cost of shipping) any item(s) requiring warranty service. The customer is responsible for return shipping costs and required to contact US MED-EQUIP prior to shipping the item(s) back.