The Corometrics 259A monochrome display (twins capable) fetal monitoring system is a full antepartum/intrapartum fetal monitor that includes innovative features that helps you deliver a high quality birthing experience and enhanced patient care. It monitors uterine and fetal activity including fetal heart rate, and has enhanced maternal monitoring features including temperature, oxygen saturation, ECG and non-invasive blood pressure.An optional fetal monitor cart can be included.
Includes the following accessories:
- 2ea Ultrasound transducers
- 1ea Toco transducer
- ECG cable
- SPO2 cable
- NIBP cuff and hose
- Leg plate
- GE-exclusive Smart BP* delays blood pressure measurement during contractions to reduce patient distraction and provide more meaningful diagnostic data.
- Provides the light you need to see clearly
- ChartLight with backlit keys and a dimmable display helps you work comfortably while your patients remain relaxed in a low-light environment.
- Allows for exceptional pick-up and minimal repositioning
- Our watertight transducers have 9-crystal ultrasound technology that allows for easier pick-up and less repositioning, even for difficult to monitor patients. The 9-crystal design achieves a wider focal region for more uniform coverage at greater depths than traditional 7-crystals.
- Minimizes monitor interactions
- Since a majority of your monitor interactions can be done using our one-touch hot keys, you’ll spend less time with the monitor and more time with patients.
Specs and photos may include optional features. Talk to a sales representative for details. All logos, product names, and content are trademarks and copyrights of the respective owners. To find the latest reference information on this device, please visit the manufacturer’s website.