GE Dash 3000 Patient Monitor is available for rent and sale from US Med-Equip.
The GE DASH 3000 Patient Monitor delivers unbeatable transport efficiency. Only the DASH 3000 \blends proven durability, advanced handling conveniences and seamless network connectivity to offer you, the user the most trouble-free transport solution available. (Color monitor includes: ECG/RESP, NIBP, SpO2, Recorder)
- Built-in wireless LAN provides seamless network connectivity
- Exclusive two-way communication allows clinicians to receive alarms and check-in on other patients during transport
- DASH port docking stations provide one-step connection to the Unity network and AC power
- Eliminates need to connect and disconnect leads
- Patient Data Transfer (PDT) ensures seamless patient record as patient moves through hospital
- Connectivity to high-security Solar and TRAM monitors creates a convenient single-source, hospital-wide monitoring solution
- DASH 3000 is the only full-featured patient monitor with DINAMAP technology built-in
- System consistently produces the most accurate, reliable NIBP determinations available in a bedside monitor
- Stepped deflation with patented peak matching technology helps ride through artifact
- Ideally suited for ICU, PICU and hypersensitive patients
- Durable design of DASH 3000 creates a dependable solution for demanding transport applications, including air transport
- Compact system integrates a printer, transformer and power supply providing exceptional capability in a highly maneuverable package
Specs and photos may include optional features. Talk to a sales representative for details. All logos, product names, and content are trademarks and copyrights of the respective owners. To find the latest reference information on this device, please visit the manufacturer’s website.