The Hamilton-C1 ventilator is a patient-ready mechanical ventilator for rent or for sale from US Med-Equip. The Hamilton-C1 requires only a minimum of space, combining invasive and noninvasive modes as well as high flow oxygen therapy with maximum mobility. The integrated high-performance turbine enables the HAMILTON-C1 to be completely independent from compressed air. This makes it an ideal companion for all patient groups in the intensive care unit, emergency ward, recovery room or intermediate care, long-term acute care facilities, and during intra-hospital transport
- Compact and independent from compressed air
- Adult, pediatric, with Optional neonatal ventilation
- ASV- automated lung-protective ventilation
- Mobility for intrahospital transport
- Optimal performance for noninvasive ventilation
- Optional High Flow Oxygen Therapy
ASV : The highest-ranking ventilation mode
ASV is a well-established mode in critical care since 1998 and has become a standard mode in many hospitals around the world. A recent publication named ASV and the next generation INTELLiVENT-ASV* as the highest-rankingventilation modes on the market, based on technological capabilities related to the goal of patient safety, comfort, and liberation.
Ventilator has new generation advance facility like:
- Dynamic lung- real time visualization of the lung picture on screen with representation of tidal volume, lung compliance, resistance & patient activity
- Vent status- visual representation of ventilator dependency, grouped into oxygenation, CO2 elimination, patient activity
- Monitoring- 41 monitoring parameters can be displayed
- Real time waveforms- Paw, flow, volume, p trachea, optional – CO2
- Event log- storage & display of up to 1000 events with date and time
- Tidal Volume range 20 ml -2000 ml
- Ventilator is capable to work from 3kg to 200 kg patient Adult & Pediatric. It can be upgrade to Neonatal from 200gms with tidal volume of 2ml to 300ml
- Ventilator weight is less than 5 kg
- 8.4-inch TFT color touch screen Display, backlight
- Work on high pressure & low-pressure Oxygen supply.
- Ventilator has Optional inbuilt Main stream ETCO2 and SPO2 Monitoring.
- Ventilator has more than 4-hour’s battery backup.
- Ventilator has Accurate / Precise measurement of patient data through proximal flow sensor technology.
- Integrated ultra-quite turbine for air delivery with Peak flow of 260 LPM.
- Able to Visualize 24 Parameters in Single Screen.
- In-built Pneumatic Nebulizer with medication set
- Apnea backup ventilation- Bi-directional
- IntelliTrig: Automatic response to varying leaks
- IntelliSync: Guaranteed rate ventilation
Specs and photos may include optional features. Talk to a sales representative for details. All logos, product names, and content are trademarks and copyrights of the respective owners. To find the latest reference information on this device, please visit the manufacturer’s website.