The refurbished, Hospira Abbott Plum A+3 Three Channel Infusion Pump, for purchase or rental, is a scalable platform that can be initially deployed, and later upgraded to include * to meet your evolving patient care needs. The unique, innovative PlumSet™ cassette technology and time-saving features simplify medication delivery and help to enhance safety for patients, clinicians and caregivers.
All of our refurbished equipment is patient-ready with a one year warranty, and is an excellent value to buy or rent.
(* Please note that if you want the software package, this is available as a separate package.)
- Deliver infusions with confidence with the unique PlumSet™ technology
- Automated second-line delivery — eliminates the need to raise and lower infusion containers, improving ease-of-use and efficiency
- Concurrent delivery of 2 medications through a single patient line
- Air-in-Line detection and elimination — air trap captures up to 2 mLs of air
- Accumulated air can be removed by automated back-priming without disconnecting the patient line, reducing the risk of contamination
- Deliver secondary infusions via IV container or syringe
- Reliable performance, steady, consistent and proven
- One integrated system works across the entire spectrum of clinical care
- Single channel (2 concurrent medications) or triple channel (6 concurrent medications) models available
- Choose from a variety of programming options:
- Automated piggyback and concurrent delivery
- Programmable standby settings
- Multistep delivery
- Loading dose automation
- Programmable delayed starts
Specs and photos may include optional features. Talk to a sales representative for details. All logos, product names and content are trademarks and copyrights of the respective owners. To find the latest reference information on this device, please visit the manufacturer’s website.