Nellcor Puritan Bennett N-600x is a pulse oximeter monitor available for rent or sale by US Med-Equip. You can expect outstanding monitoring performance from the OxiMax™ N-600x™ pulse oximeter–the flagship monitor in the revolutionary Nellcor™ OxiMax™ pulse oximetry system. The OxiMax™ N-600x™ pulse oximeter delivers accurate, reliable readings and works with the complete family of OxiMax™ sensors, so you can more effectively monitor a wider range of patients. The full-featured OxiMax™ N-600x™ pulse oximeter also includes our unique SatSeconds™ alarm management technology, which offers a safe, practical way to reduce nuisance alarms.
- Three display options: plethysmographic waveform, large numerics and customizable real-time trend.
- On-screen quick guide provides instant help to assist caregivers with monitor operation.
- Convenient selection of adult or neonate alarm limits, and user-configurable power-on settings.
- User-selectable fast-averaging mode (2-3 seconds) to more precisely track rapidly changing saturations.
- On-screen viewing of 24-48 hours of SpO2 and pulse rate trends taken at 2-4 second intervals; printing capability.
- Variable pitch beep tone enables clinicians to hear changes in SpO2.
- Backup speaker with escalating alarm tones.
- Interfaces with certain multiparameter monitors; real-time patient information and true physiologic waveforms are displayed on host system.
- Works with the Oxinet™ III remote respiratory monitoring system to provide an easy-to-use, cost-effective monitoring solution for the general care floor.
- 7-hour battery life with battery guage for convenient portability.