Nellcor Puritan Bennett N-600x is a pulse oximeter monitor available for rent or sale by US Med-Equip. You can expect outstanding monitoring performance from the OxiMax™ N-600x™ pulse oximeter–the flagship monitor in the revolutionary Nellcor™ OxiMax™ pulse oximetry system. The OxiMax™ N-600x™ pulse oximeter delivers accurate, reliable readings and works with the complete family of OxiMax™ sensors, so you can more effectively monitor a wider range of patients. The full-featured OxiMax™ N-600x™ pulse oximeter also includes our unique SatSeconds™ alarm management technology, which offers a safe, practical way to reduce nuisance alarms.
- Three display options: plethysmographic waveform, large numerics and customizable real-time trend.
- On-screen quick guide provides instant help to assist caregivers with monitor operation.
- Convenient selection of adult or neonate alarm limits, and user-configurable power-on settings.
- User-selectable fast-averaging mode (2-3 seconds) to more precisely track rapidly changing saturations.
- On-screen viewing of 24-48 hours of SpO2 and pulse rate trends taken at 2-4 second intervals; printing capability.
- Variable pitch beep tone enables clinicians to hear changes in SpO2.
- Backup speaker with escalating alarm tones.
- Interfaces with certain multiparameter monitors; real-time patient information and true physiologic waveforms are displayed on host system.
- Works with the Oxinet™ III remote respiratory monitoring system to provide an easy-to-use, cost-effective monitoring solution for the general care floor.
- 7-hour battery life with battery guage for convenient portability.
Specs and photos may include optional features. Talk to a sales representative for details. All logos, product names, and content are trademarks and copyrights of the respective owners. To find the latest reference information on this device, please visit the manufacturer’s website.