The Philips EverFlo 5, available for rent or sale from US Med-Equip, is a lightweight oxygen concentrator. Until now, oxygen concentrators have been very similar – heavy, bulky, noisy, or requiring frequent maintenance. EverFlo from Respironics is a unique stationary concentrator that delivers what homecare providers want and patients deserve.
- EverFlo’s ergonomic design takes up less space and doesn’t draw as much attention.
- EverFlo is part of the Right Fit, a complete portfolio of oxygen products and programs inspired by patients and built for business.
- The system uses less electricity and produces less heat.
- EverFlo is available with or without oxygen purity indicator. This OPI (Oxygen Percentage Indicator) ultrasonically measures oxygen output as a purity indication.
- The EverFlo Oxygen concentrator weighs in at only 31 pounds, reducing shipping and storage costs and risk of injury.
- No homecare provider filter change for two years. Patients do not ever have to change filters.
- The platform is designed to be compatible with all bottle styles and features an easy-to-use closure.
- Recessed flow meter reduces accidental breakage
- Durable metal cannula is less likely to break