Philips IntelliVue MP90 (Model 8010A) Patient Monitor – The Philips IntelliVue MP90 patient monitor offers a flexible and modular monitoring solution, designed to suit a broad spectrum of needs. This model can be connected to the Philips Multi-Measurement Module (MMS) family with its extensions, plug-in measurement modules and the IntelliVue anesthetic gas modules to extend their functionality with plug-and-play convenience. For each model, dedicated configurations are available for the anesthesia, critical and cardiac, and neonatal care environments.
- Intuitive user interface.
- Simple menu hierarchy gives fast access to all basic monitoring tasks.
- Screen layouts are easily adjustable, allowing flexible display of measurement information.
- Previous/Next Screen function provides access to the ten most recently used screens including the last three modified screens.
- Temperature, height, and weight can be configured either in metric or imperial units.
- Pressure measurements can be displayed in kPa or mmHg. Gases can be displayed in kPa or mmHg.
- Patient data management with tabular and graphic trends, and high resolution trends to track changes with beat-to-beat resolution.
- Drug, ventilation, hemodynamic, and oxygenation calculations.
- User or case-specific profiles enable rapid case turnover.
- Patented automatic alarm limits help clinicians provide care more efficiently.
Specs and photo may include optional features. Talk to a sales representative for details. All logos, product names and content are trademarks and copyrights of the respective owners. To find the latest reference information on this device, please visit the manufacturer’s website.