The Philips M4841A IntelliVue Telemetry Transmitter is available for rent and sale from US Med-Equip. The Philips M4814A Intellivue is a lightweight, portable telemetry transmitter with integrated ECG & SPO2 monitoring capability. Each transceiver model provides bi-directional communication with the Philips IntelliVue Information Center.
- Compact, lightweight transceivers.
- Configurable Audible Volume Levels for local status information (or mute configuration).
- Clinical operator-initiated Audible Page/Find Device alerts for locating the device (initiated from the IntelliVue Information Center)
- Patient/clinical operator-initiated Multifunction Telemetry Button (configurable) allows for Nurse 0Call, Remote Recordings, both or neither. Also controls Alarm Pause/Suspend when pressed along with the Check Button.
- 3-Minute Alarms Pause/ Suspend and Indicator – clinical operator-initiated at transceivers or central station. Resume monitoring from Standby.
- Out-of-Range audible alert.
- Check button to confirm the battery status, Lead- set in use (3, 5, or 6), and EASI mode
- Vivid electrode placement diagrams (AAMI or IEC) on the transceiver case (EASI, Standard, MCL, and V-Leads).
- Leads-Off indicators for standard and EASI placement with INOP messages at the IntelliVue Information Center. Indicates leads attached upon lead insertion.
All of our refurbished equipment is patient-ready with a one year warranty, and is an excellent value to buy or to rent.